4/21/2005

A Change of pace.

Well I thought any and all of you out there in radio land could use just a little change of pace. I seem to have been spewing a lot lately, backed by anger, and a strict diet of that is not good for anyone, reader or writer. So for your amusement I thought I'd offer up some poetry. Enjoy. (Of course this could also be seen as a cynical ploy to get you to check out my store and maybe buy some of my work, so be it.) On a winter’s day On a winter’s day when the crows were migrating an icicle dripped onto the roof of a bird feeder. sunlight illuminated each precious drop and cast long fingered tree shadows across snow covered ground. At times like these its not hard to believe in the impermanence of man. Sitting quiet by a window to the world, recalling primordial time, and felling like an honoured observer of how thins should be. There is always something to be thankful for. If I If I breathe the same air as you, if I see the same moon as you, if I hear the same bird as you, if I smell the same flower as you, are we lovers? If, when you touch me we share a breath, a sight, a sound, a scent, are we joined? If the tide of your pulse ebbs and flows to my gravity’s pull and if your heart puts forth roots to my rain and if I bring forth shoots form your soil, are we not one. Well I hope you enjoyed them. Have a good night cheers gypsyman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home